Monday, November 30, 2015

Kindergarten News


Possible Field Trip?

 
I have been working with Home Depot trying to set up a workshop for next week. However, I can not get a definite answer from them.  I am suppose to hear back from them no later than tomorrow.  When I do,  I will send out an email for drivers.  I am so sorry that I am vague. Every year they host our kid’s workshop, but are always slow responding. Thanks for your understanding! It is a great field trip.

Special points of interest:

Mon., Nov. 30th- Kick-off for Toy for Tots
 
Tues. Dec. 1st-Picture Retake Day
(Please wear dress uniform, if planning for a picture retake
Thurs., Dec. 17th-Pajama Day
Fri., Dec. 18th-Christmas Pageant (after chapel) and class party-11:30 dismissal
 
 
SIGHT WORD LIST
 Please make sure your child is
practicing his or her sight word list each night. We would like all students to have completed sight word list “9” by Christmas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment